Σάββατο 14 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Update

I haven't published for very long and possibly I still won't in the near future because I am kind of busy this time(keep reading). In the time I was inactive I was trying to learn sculpting software, I started with zbrush which I found complicated and I jumped to meshmixer which is very easy and nice but crashed  a lot and doesn't have much support and public so I decided to try 3d coat but I didn't learn a lot because that time my book arrived. Right! I ordered this 3d gigantic modeling book (3DS MAX 2017) from amazon in order to extend my knowledge in 3ds Max. 1300pages full of knowledge and some mistakes as I noticed so far. By mistakes, I mean mostly outdated information which doesn't apply in the newest version of Max. But still happy :)

Here are some pictures of my book and a wooden horse toy.


Click this link to view it in 3D!







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου